Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moving to NYC!!!!

After a lifetime of dreaming of living in New York, New York, and after a 4 month remote job search while residing in Charlotte, NC, I finally received an offer letter on Thursday, 3/22, for a company that I really wanted to work for. This was a good moment. Exhale...finally.

With that said, I've got a lot to do. My boyfriend and I are going to be moving up together. My start date is almost exactly one month away - April 23. Let the packing frenzy and the apartment hunting chaos begin!

Once I'm in New York, I will blog my way through all of my adventures with pictures, thoughts, quotes, sightings, feeling, successes, failures, and anything else that I hear/see/feel during my time in the city! I'm so excited and can't wait to bring you along for the ride!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY!! So excited to follow along with your NYC adventures!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete