Friday, April 13, 2012

Overdue Update

SO apparently coordinating and executing the move of your entire life doesn't leave much time for blogging...hence why I've not provided any updates recently. But I have good news - the hardest part is over!!!! Ale and I arrived in NYC yesterday morning! 
WE. ARE. HERE! 

Since I've largely lacked in the blogging world over the past week, I'm going to give you the highlights over the next few posts:

Thursday, April 5th:
My last day of work

Leaving Red Ventures was incredibly sad because I love all of the great people I work with. My friends from work ended up throwing me a going away party that night and showered me with gifts representing Charlotte, the "Queen City" (hence the crown I was forced to wear - haha) and many cat items...they know me too well. hahah.
 Pictures below....
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment