Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pack pack Pack pack PACKKK

The word of the week is PACK. I'm sure you're just as sick of reading about it as I am of doing it! Haha...unfortunately, I still have much more to do! Thank goodness for good friends though.

Last night, my friend Anthea came over to help me. We've worked together for the past 4 years at RV and I'm convinced that she is what I will miss most about Charlotte! (tears...tears.....). Her and I have been through a ton together while living here & she's become one of my very close friends. She was even by my side on my first airplane flight, and since then, we've flown across the country together multiple times - (San Diego, however, is our fave spot to frequent together). If I were to continue on about our memories & funny stories that we have together, than this blog would never end. But through work & life, she's always been there & even as I'm about to embark on my new journey, she's there to help send me off.

Below are some great shots of Anthea modeling how to perfectly fold clothes...after about 3 glasses of wine :) 



Here I am...tired, delirious, yet Anthea is still going strong! 
I'm just trying to keep up..

TEAM WORK! 

And the packing continues............the moving truck will be here on April 10th to load everything up.......almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Umm if you are trying to invoke tears you are doing a pretty good job missy. Although I am CRAZY excited for you .. I can't believe my partner will no longer be here to share ridiculous stories with.

    ReplyDelete