However, this weekend it was Ale's mother that came to town!
I really don't have much to report on other than all of us hardcore packing 24 hours a day for the past 3 days straight. It has been exhausting for sure, but things are coming together!
Kudos to both of our momma's for all of their hard work in helping us move!!
One notable mention from the weekend is that we took Ale's Mom to our FAVORITE brunch spot in Charlotte, The Flying Biscuit. If you've never been, I highly, highly suggest it.
Of all things I'm going to miss about the city of Charlotte, Flying Biscuit's "egg-ceptional eggs" are what I think we will both miss most. We've literally been going every single weekend since we started dating & never grow tired of over-medium eggs that lay gracefully over our blackbean patties, drizzled with tomatillo salsa & feta cheese. Next to the eggs, sits a warm, fluffy biscuit topped with crystalized sugar & an apple-butter sauce is close-by for spreading. The fresh fruit is delicious as well, but when I'm feeling a little more frisky, I spring for the rosemary sprinkled potatoes. Even the coffee is the best I've had (since my last trip to NYC at least). There is nothing sub-par about this caloric ingestion.....in fact, it is mere perfection.
Flying Biscuit does no wrong.
Eggceptional Eggs. Xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment